Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Reasons of Your Happiness

Yeah happiness is always around us and you can define anything as your happiness just like a smile, an ice-cream, a real man show, your family and friends but WHY ? 
Why it makes you feel happiness ?




For me , happiness is all about a cup of good coffee.
Ask me why and it is because of the good feeling by having a cup of coffee.
It's the buzz you get when you got that first sip.
Coffee taste good and I like it's smell which could make me stay fresh and active always !

A cup of good coffee is can boost up my energy while it makes me relax and forget about the hectic day.
Nothing else could replace the satisfaction of having coffee.

Happiness is to step in a cafe with comfortable environment .
When a cup of coffee is just right in front of you,
look at the beautiful coffee art and the aromatic smell of it make you can't wait anymore to sip it .
The atmosphere of the cafe with these perfect combination, that's how coffee brings me happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment